- Pre-Primary School -
We currently have three pre-primary schools – in Vapi (Gunjan), Vapi (Chala) and Daman. The idea is that very small children will always remain close to their homes. From Std. 1, children from all pre-schools will study at our main school in Namdha.
Our Staff is
- Handpicked, and extensively trained in ‘Quad Seek’ Methods by Mr. Raghavan himself who trains the teachers for at least 70-80 days in a year.
- Young, active and enthusiastic as the method requires continuous participation by the teachers in all physical activities.
- Trained to impart all learning as group activities with a group size of maximum four students. Our high teacher: student ratio makes this possible.
- Selected from different fields of education so that the school becomes a pool of varied interests.
- Extensively trained in any emotional activity such as music, art, craft, storytelling, dramatic etc. depending on individual ability.
Our Classrooms are
- Bright, aesthetic and child-friendly environments
- Designed to make maximum usage of floor space for activities
- Equipped with its own library, games, computer, CDs and teaching aids
Our Play-Area includes
- Aesthetic play equipment
- Physical development exercise equipment
- Its very own sand pit and garden area